Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Return of the Barnes Road Tavern


Spread the news, ladies and gents! The Barnes Road Tavern has officially risen from the dead. After randomly being deleted by Google, it's about damn time to resurrect everyone's a few people's favorite blog. I have absolutely no idea why Google decided to erase my blog from the face of the earth, and when I tried to contact them it was an inexplicably confusing dead end. Perhaps I could have bounced right back into the game, as it would've just taken a quick shake-off before I was back right where I started. However, I've learned that the more dramatic and elongated an exit is, the more appreciated the return is:



Stay tuned for plenty of more posts to come from myself and others. But in the mean time, follow me on Twitter @CalebBlackmur. And as always, spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment